- Profiling signaling pathways to identify tumor or disease mechanisms
- Identify mechanisms of drug resistance through pathway activation
- Identification of pathway perturbations associated with drug response
- Screening for off-target effects or drug resistance mechanisms
- Measuring the potential synergies of combination therapies
- In vitro and In vivo target inhibition using cell line and xenograft models
Drug Compound Profiling and Assessment
- Secondary screening efforts involving compound or siRNA libraries
- Evaluate relative efficacy of candidate compounds at Medicinal Chemistry stage
- Compare cell and animal model profiles to human clinical samples
- Profile drug sensitive and resistant models to determine mechanism of action
For investigators engaged in preclinical R&D efforts, Theranostics Health provides services that are applicable to target identification and validation, model system assessment and validation (e.g. cell-based and xenograft models), screening for lead compounds and optimization of compounds in SAR (structure-activity relationship) studies.
Due to our ability to directly measure a drug target and the activation status of both it and its downstream signal transduction pathway, researchers are given exceptionally detailed information on a drug’s mechanism of action and potential effectiveness, which in turn is used in making decisions about whether a potential compound in development should be advanced to, or halted prior to, human trials.
For further information, please contact Theranostics Health directly with your inquiries.