Theranostics Health Inc. announces today a joint publication with the Georgetown Lombardi Cancer Center in the American Cancer Society’s journal Cancer of “A Phase 1 Study of Cetuximab and Lapatinib in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies” that supports the use of measuring drug target up-regulation and activation to predict response to therapy.
Theranostics Health welcomes the appointment of five preeminent medical researchers to its Medical Advisory Board (MAB).
- Brian Leyland-Jones, MD serves as Vice President of Molecular and Experimental Medicine with Avera Medical Group. Dr. Leyland-Jones will Chair the MAB.
- Massimo Cristofanilli, MD serves as Director of the Jefferson Breast Care Center at the Kimmel Cancer Center and Thomas Jefferson University and Hospital.
- Lance Liotta, MD, PhD serves as University Professor and Co-Director Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine at George Mason University.
- Joyce O’Shaughnessy, MD serves as Co-Chair of Breast Cancer Research at Baylor-Sammons Cancer Center and for the US Oncology Network.
- Neil L. Spector, MD, serves as Associate Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology at the Duke University School of Medicine.
Luis Gutierrez, President and CEO, will be presenting at the Biotech Showcase™ 2015 Conference being held in San Francisco, CA on Monday, January 12.
Theranostics Health, Inc., a biotechnology company that develops and commercializes molecular diagnostic technologies to target therapies for optimal patient benefit, announced today the appointment of Luis T. Gutierrez, Jr. as President and Chief Executive Officer. In that role, he will also join the company’s Board of Directors. Glenn D. Hoke, PhD will remain with the company in the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Theranostics Health, Inc. and Grace Bio-Labs of have entered into a Product Licensing Agreement for the manufacture and market distribution of Theranostic’s novel tissue preservative, TheraLin®. Under the terms of the agreement, Grace Bio-Labs will be the commercial manufacturer and distributor for the patented (US Patent 8,460,859) TheraLin® fixative with the objective of accelerating the utilization of this novel reagent for advancement of cellular and protein analysis.
4th Global Reverse Phase Protein Array Workshop
Cité Internationale Universitaire
October 24 – 25, 2014
Corinne Ramos, Ph.D.
Director of Operations
TheraLink™ HER Family Assay – Clinical Benefits for Breast Cancer Patients
ASCO Annual Meeting
Exhibit Hall – Booth 2056
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
May 31 2013 to Jun 4 2013
Gaithersburg, MD, August 17, 2012. Theranostics Health, Inc., a privately-held biotechnology company seeking to develop proteomic-based personalized medicine technologies, announced today that Dr. Glenn Hoke (President and Chief Executive Office) will be presenting at the Emerging Growth track at the 2012 Mid-Atlantic BIO Conference in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Hoke will be providing an overview to potential investors into Theranostics Health’s scientific and business development efforts to commercialize Theranostics’ TheraLink™ Assays for use in patients with malignant diseases.